College Testing Accommodations

Schedule Change Form

Forms available in the High School Counseling Office.

Student Personal Analysis Form

The Student Personal Analysis should be accessed through the document library in Naviance. Login to your Naviance account, click on the document library and select Student Personal Analysis. Click on view and then open the Word document. Completed forms should be emailed to your counselor.

Click here for a PDF version in the event you are unable to access Naviance. Handwritten forms should be turned in to your counselor at the Counseling Office or scanned to their email address.


Transcript Release Authorization
11th graders should have a copy of this on record in the Counseling Office to facilitate their college application process.


Mid-year Transcript Request
12th graders should use this form to request a mid-year transcript to be sent to a college.


Alumni Transcript Request

Alumni should use this form to request their transcripts.

Work Permit

Applying for a Work Permit

In Pennsylvania, minors between the ages of 14-18 must obtain a Work Permit. (Work Permits cannot be issued to children under the age of 14).

Work Permits are issued by the school district in which the student resides. It is only valid for employment within the State of Pennsylvania.

Work Permits are available from the Mt. Lebanon High School Counseling Office (Room F-306), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on days when school is in session. Contact Mrs. Carini at 412-344-2053 for more information.

Application Process: *The Application for Work Permit [PDE-4565 (1/13)] will be filled out by the student applicant. Acceptable evidence of proof of the minor's age must be presented. Acceptable evidence of age can be:

  1. Transcript of birth certificate
  2. Baptismal certificate or transcript
  3. Passport
  4. Affidavit of parent or guardian accompanied by physician's statement as to the age of the minor

*The application must include the signature of the parent/guardian before a Work Permit can be issued.

During the summer months, parents can come to the High School Counseling Office (Room F-306) and bring the student with them to complete both the Application for Work Permit and the Work Permit at the same time.

Helpful Links Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry - Child Labor Law